Barriquand Platular® Plate Heat Exchangers
The Barriquand Platular® Plate Heat Exchangers’s thermal performance and minimal temperature approach is appropriate for exchanges on difficult, viscous fluids or fluids charged with suspended materials. This heat exchanger is also fitting for the condensation of vapor under vacuum as well as prolonged exchanges.
Barriquand calls The Platular®, “The most flexible counter flow heat exchanger on the market” due to its compact size and various functions.
The Platular® has the ability to facilitate all types of heat exchange (counter flow heat exchanger in general):
- Liquid / liquid
- Loaded liquids
- Steam heater
- Gas / gas (incl. air to air heat exchanger)
- Gas / liquid
- Air / water
- Overhead reflux condensers
Barriquand’s Platular® Heat Exchanger is available in a few types:
- For applications utilizing dirty fluids, the Type X provides savings on cleaning and maintenance needs.
- The first generation of Platular® heat exchangers, the Type IJS, was introduced in the sixties.
- Type PCV is an extremely robust unit with high thermal performance.
Cleaning a Platular® Heat Exchanger
The Platular® heat exchanger was designed for easy maintenance and a reduction in maintenance costs.
- The corrugated plates in this model increases turbulence with local vibrations of the fluid’s speed. These plates permit chemically cleaning without having to open the unit.
- For simple maintenance, the Platular® was designed with a lack of of gaskets at the exchange surface level. The only gaskets are flat gaskets on the door and do not need to be changed at each opening.
- The units are equipped with hinged doors which allows for the Platular® to be opened rapidly in order to perform mechanical cleaning with high-pressure cleaners. This process is typically performed during plant shutdowns.
Fill out the form below for more information!
1 thought on “Barriquand – Platular® Smart Hybrid Welded Plate Heat Exchangers”
Hi, are you promoting your business with Social Media Marketing?? There’s a non-exploited market on Social Media that most people don’t take advantage of. If you’d like to learn how to promote on Instagram effectively, we’re giving a Limited time offer now due to COVID19 for our course, it used to be $297, you can get it now for only $7! Here’s the link to the course: https://www.digistore24.com/redir/319134/larrosamarcelo/
Comments are closed.